Blower stays on after heat cuts off

Page 2 of 2
One thing you guys haven't considered...may be he's Amish and needs to be dependent of utilities!
On Tuesday, March 18, 2014 11:44:02 AM UTC-5, Dad of 4 wrote:

e than doubled and I've noticed that the heat comes on like it should but t he blower stays on for a long time after. I'm not familiar with any hvac sy stem. Just curious of what I can do to check this out if anyone could help
--

Get a new limit switch $25 +/-