blower cover removal on Craftsman 6.75 HP push mower

I have a Craftsman 6.75 HP push gas mower with Tecumseh engine. I want to replace the pull rope but I can't remove the blower cover. The plastic gas tank blocks access to the last cover screw in the rear. I can't figure out how to separate the tank from the cover. I removed screws on the left and right that anchor the tank but can't find any more. The tank won't budge off of the cover. Any experience on this one?
Keith Hinrichs wrote:

go to PARTS like you want to buy some parts for the mower and you can view the diagram.. also i remember when i was changing out of pull rope on a mower years ago.. i tried to get a screw off that was holding the round thing that goes back in with the rope.. it did not want to budge.. i kept on forcing it and it snapped.. found out later it was a LEFT HAND Thread on the screw.. i just driller it out and put in a sheetmetal screw with some difficulty, but it held... so with a diagram you should not have any problems with the figuring out how to get the cover off... how aobut decals maybe covering some of the screws??????
Usually after you remove the screws the plastic tank will slide up on rails off of the cover on Techumsehs