Blood Stains on Vinyl Flooring

When I woke up Monday morning I had a terrible hangover. The last I recall it was Friday when I left work and went to a bar. Well, I missed work on Monday because I was sick. Anyhow, when I walked into the kitchen I was shocked to find several bloody internal organs from a small animal or something, on the kitchen floor. They looked like a pair of lungs or kidneys. I immediately called the police. The police came and used rubber gloves to pick up these things. They determined they were two slices of pickled beets. That's when I recalled eating a jar of pickled beets sometime during the weekend and the cops found the jar on the floor next to the overflowing kitchen trash can. Well, I felt better knowing no one had murdered my dog, who by the way has been missing for several years. Anyhow, I now got blood stains on the white vinyl floor from these beets. How do I remove?
Ted
On Thu, 21 Sep 2006 08:01:11 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@a.o.l.com wrote:

You screwed up.
All you had to do was ask the cops to clean the place up while they were there. You do know that they are 'public servants'.
Get a case of beets, and repeat. Purple is the new black.

PK