Blood coming out of my stereo speakers

My computer sound is connected to my stereo system. I downloaded some sound effects. One of them was a gunshot sound. Right after I played that gunshot sound, blood began pouring out of both of my speakers. What should I do to stop this?
On 12/9/2011 5:37 AM, snipped-for-privacy@Dukes-of-Hazzard.com wrote:

Kotex
TDD
On Fri, 09 Dec 2011 05:37:06 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@Dukes-of-Hazzard.com wrote:

ER
I think you should call the Mythbusters show, and see if they can fire your speakers out of their cannon. Might increase the high frequency range. Range? Get it?
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

You should be more concerned about the brains pouring out of both yer ears.
nb

LOL.... nice !!!
snipped-for-privacy@dukes-of-hazzard.com wrote:

Stop smoking pot and playing heavy metal. Repent and accept Pat Robertson as your savior.
Don't you mean Billy Graham?
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

No, because Rev. Billy Graham isn't satanic.
You could donate it @ http://www.unitedbloodservices.org /

Cut back on the LSD.

On Dec 9, 5:37am, snipped-for-privacy@Dukes-of-Hazzard.com wrote:

Take your meds. NOW!