Blood coming out of my stereo speakers

My computer sound is connected to my stereo system. I downloaded some sound effects. One of them was a gunshot sound. Right after I played that gunshot sound, blood began pouring out of both of my speakers. What should I do to stop this?

Reply to
daisymae

Kotex

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

ER

Reply to
Doug

I think you should call the Mythbusters show, and see if they can fire your speakers out of their cannon. Might increase the high frequency range. Range? Get it?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

You should be more concerned about the brains pouring out of both yer ears.

nb

Reply to
notbob

LOL.... nice !!!

Reply to
Doug

Stop smoking pot and playing heavy metal. Repent and accept Pat Robertson as your savior.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Don't you mean Billy Graham?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

You could donate it @

Nymshifter

No, because Rev. Billy Graham isn't satanic.

Reply to
larry moe 'n curly

Cut back on the LSD.

Reply to