Block Masons

Earn their pay and have my respect . "It's all in the mud , git yer mud right and it's easy." Well ... I've learned it's not easy , but it can be done . Yesterday I learned how to set the bottom row , today was how to build up the corners . These ain't going to be the prettiest walls ever built , but they will be plumb and level . And getting the mud just the right consistency does help a great deal .
--
Snag