Blind accessories

I need to get a few replacement parts for the Hunter Douglas blinds we bought four years ago. When we moved in we had agents all over the place leaving fliers and there was no problem contacting them. How do I go about contacting one of these bastards today? I've tried several web sites. I've asked in stores. All I want is to buy a few plastic bits to hold the valances in place.

Anybody got any ideas?

Thanks.

Reply to
D'Olier

Google is your friend.

Greg O

And if those links don't get you what you need. Try EBAY.

Sounds like you are looking for valence clips.

Or email me direct by removing the obvious and I can sell you some.

Colbyt

Reply to
Colbyt