Bleached Oak Cabinets

Is there a product, such as a wood putty, that can be used to touch up my kitchen cabinets which are called "Bleached Oak".
Thanks in advance.
Corinne

What's wrong with the cabinets? Putty is used for relatively large holes. Wax pencil is better for small holes, may also work for some dings. Scratches and other blemishes require other solutions. Putties and wax pencils come in a variety of wood tones. You may or may not be able to get an off-the-shelf match.
--
Luke
Luke wrote:

yellowish type putty that worked fine.
I was just wondering if there was a close match of some type.
I did find out that if there are scratches, I can simply put white paint on it, and then wipe it off. The white paint absorbs into the scratch and looks pretty good.
Corinne

Any good paint store will have a selection of fillers that will be close. With the thousands of shades of stains and finishes, doubt any will be exact, especially after aging a few years.
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

Corinne
Corinne wrote:

Since you are suggesting putty, one assumes you have dents, holes or deep scratches to conceal? Putty sticks are available in many colors, in most paint depts. that sell wood stain. Have never used them myself. If the damage is overall wear and tear, and the wood is real (not printed woodgrain or formica) you might want to consider refinishing. Big job.