Bleach Dispenser for Whirlpool Clothes Washer

The "Generic" model-series manuals that Whirlpool provides do not give too many details about the bleach dispenser.
Does anyone know at what point in the cycle the bleach is released? My assumption would be that it would be near the end of the wash cycle but I heard of other makes of machines that release bleach during the rinse cycle.
Beachcomber
Beachcomber wrote:

Hi,
The timer chart part of the wire diagram may indicate what happens when.
"Normally" the bleach is put into the washer at the end of the wash part about when the soap is getting tired and used up. The whiteners and brightener in the soap are used until they start to get used up and then the bleach is introduced.
It depends on the timer. If you can take the console off the top of the unit (usually a 1/4" screw) you will find a timer chart. This chart will give information on the timing for each cycle.
If you can not find one, send my your model number and I will try to get one for you.
Good luck, Bnlfan