Blank Round Wall "Cover Plate" For Hiding Old Thermostat Hole: Where To Find ?

Hello:
This is one of those really dumb things, but have been trying to find something suitable for months now, and can't seem to. Have also done extensive searching on the web, but perhaps I am using the wrong buzz words ? Think it would be easier to find the Holy Grail.
Anyway, I have an opening in my plaster wall with some unused wires that at one time had a furnace thermostat there. I would like to cover the opening to neaten it up.
What I need is a Blank plastic (almond color) "cover plate" of approx. 3-1/2 inches in diameter, with perhaps two holes spaced along a diameter for holding it in place (I'd use some of those small plastic inserrts to hold the screws in the plaster).
I'd even settle for one if it had a small round hole in the center. I had one like this in my older house that was used for feeding some phone wires thru a wall opening neatly, but have never seen it offered again anywhere.
I thought perhaps some telephone accessory stores, or HD, or someplace on the web, might have something, but no luck. Lots of blank rectangular ones, but no round ones.
If anyone can suggest a source, I would be most appreciative.
Thanks, Bob
Look at the bottom of this page....
http://www.airmechanicalinc.com/honeywell_digital_thermostats.html
Problem is, you may have a hard time finding anything other than white.....

If it's for a round Honeywell thermostat, they're called a 6" round decorative wall plate cover ring. Their part number 32005439-001 is taupe, and replaces the obsolete 129044A. Their part number 50000066 is white. Don' t know of any in tan.

at
3-1/2
How about just buying a small piece of artwork to cover it?
That's a better idea. I totally missed the unused part.

Once or twice a year, I come up with a useful idea. :)
That's a way better average than most people I know.

Robert11 wrote:

Have you thought of looking in the door knob section? They make round cover plates (usually almond color) to go over that damaged section of wall where the door knob has punched through.
--
Grandpa - SAHD for 6 - Keeper of the Perpetual Kindergarten

What is that dripping from my fingers?
Robert11 wrote:

I seem to be missing something here (but that isn't unusual). If you have a hole in your wall and you don't want/need it any more, why don't you just patch it and paint it and be done with it? Applying a blank panel of any sort over an unwanted hole is just going to draw attention to it. It isn't as though it is a power junction box that must remain accessible to meet code.
--
John McGaw
[Knoxville, TN, USA]