Blanca kitchen faucet

Is anyone familiar with the Blanca brand of kitchen faucet? I've never heard of it before, but a friend has one in her kitchen that won't give cold water until the single lever is positioned all the way to the right. How can I fix this for her? Any online guidance with illustrations someone can point me to?