Blade for saber saw to cut Hardy board

Is there a blade that lasts reasonably well to cut Hardy Plank with a saber saw.
Thanks.

This is Turtle
Awwwww , There is so many blade that say this , that , and the other but I usely end up with a Skil Bi-Metal 3 stage Progressive teeth type blade for my saber saw to cut most anything. It is a 8" blade and the first 1/3 is for metal, the second 1/3 is for wood or metal, and the end 1/3 is just for wood. It last the longest of the blades I do use and seem to be about the same price as the others.
It is a Skil Brand blade , called the Ugly Blade with Bite, Number 94101 , and can see it at www.skil.com . The last few I bought was at Walmarts. I use it to cut out ceilings to put in discharge registers and cut wood, staples, nails, and everything else in the way. They seem to hold up a little better or last a little longer than the DeWalt & Lenox blades I have been using.
TURTLE

Thanks, I check their site to see if they have one to fit the small saber saws.

saber
Got a skil saw? Get a diamond blade from Harbor Freight. Much less hassle at least for me. I bought an assortment 3", 4", 6" and 10" for my table saw several years ago. All work just fine doing what I have to do occasionally. I use them in my cordless circular saw and my grinder.

I neglected to post that I will be using the jig saw for sawing circles for mounting vents etc.
I've had good luck cutting it with a Rotozip drywall blade. I know you are asking for a jig saw solution, but I'd though I'd throw this out. I'm also had great result in ripping Hardy board with a Freud Diablo D-Series blade. They are cheap and can be bought at Home Depot. They are also exellent for cutting lumber with nails. They are carbide tipped and are cheap enough to use and throw away. I think I bought the last one for around $10 to $15.
Bernie