bladder tanks-how many

We live in a small development where the developer put in a community well.There are 2 bladders about the size of a 55 gallon drum.We were told that each household should have its own.The well is supposedly set up for 8 households on 1.5 acres each.The question is --is this suffient for our well or is it 1 bladder per lot/house.Oh yea,we have a

500 gallon holding tank at the well site.The developer is about ready to turn it over to all 6 of us and start a co-op.

DJ

Reply to
Donny