BlackMax Model SM16H146 product 960440001

I bought a riding lawn mower (BlackMax Model SM16H146 product 960440001) at Sams about 5 years ago. I (and my local mower repair store) am having pro blems getting parts for it. I heard that Sams/Blackmax really don't have an independent line, they just copy Husqvarna and change a few parts. Does anyone know which model this most closely resembles? Are most of accelerator assemblies in these models alike (if they look clos e enough)? I was thinking of taking mine off, and going to the hardware st ore and comparing the measurements off the one that they have in stock, but noticed that they pulled off the accelerator linkage, probably because it is easier to wheel it around without it.
On 08/04/2013 01:26 PM, Deodiaus wrote:

http://www.okcpropower.com/p/Black-Max-Lawn-Mower-Parts
On Sunday, August 4, 2013 4:52:42 PM UTC-5, Jack wrote:

) at Sams about 5 years ago. I (and my local mower repair store) am having problems getting parts for it.

just copy Husqvarna and change a few parts. Does anyone know which model t his most closely resembles?

close enough)? I was thinking of taking mine off, and going to the hardwar e store and comparing the measurements off the one that they have in stock, but noticed that they pulled off the accelerator linkage, probably because it is easier to wheel it around without it.

I tried the email, waiting for a reply. They don't list riding mowers.
I found something similar, pg 32 part 153 http://www.husqvarna.com/ddoc/HUSI/HUSI2010_USen/HUSI2010_USen_436096_.pdf but not the same.
Here is a pic of the linkage https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7747879/sm16h146_forward_reverse_linkag e.jpg https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7747879/sm16h146_forward_reverse_linkag e_underside.jpg
What is this called? What is the easiest way to find it. Thumb through pics at ebay?
I was thinking of welding it back together, but doubt that it will hold? D o you think it will melt with thermite if I make a cement mold?
Maybe bolt the top to an triangular piece of metal??
On Sunday, August 4, 2013 12:26:35 PM UTC-5, Deodiaus wrote:

at Sams about 5 years ago. I (and my local mower repair store) am having p roblems getting parts for it.

st copy Husqvarna and change a few parts. Does anyone know which model thi s most closely resembles?

ose enough)? I was thinking of taking mine off, and going to the hardware store and comparing the measurements off the one that they have in stock, b ut noticed that they pulled off the accelerator linkage, probably because i t is easier to wheel it around without it.
I am looking for the linkage that attaches to rod which connects to the acc ellerater/reverse petal shown in the diagram. on pg 32 next to part 153 in http://www.husqvarna.com/ddoc/HUSI/HUSI2010_USen/HUSI2010_USen_436096_.pdf there must be that part, but I don't see it listed.
Do you think I can fix it with some Home Depot epoxy clay. It is advertised to be as strong as steel?
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7747879/BLACKMAX_COUPLER.JPG
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7747879/SM16H146_BOTTOM.JPG
more pics
http://memphis.craigslist.org/wan/3985901798.html
On Wednesday, August 7, 2013 2:17:07 AM UTC-5, Deodiaus wrote:

The riding mower is a BlackMax SM16H46. I had trouble reading my cell pic. My eyesight is going. Ok, here is what I am going to do. I pulled out the tie rod which was atta ched to the bottom tab which broke off. I am going straighten it to go to the top hole. It should provide the same functionality. Any suggestions o n how to straighten the tie rod. Do I need to heat it with a butane torch before whacking it with a hammer?

c. My eyesight is going.

tached to the bottom tab which broke off. I am going straighten it to go t o the top hole. It should provide the same functionality. Any suggestions on how to straighten the tie rod. Do I need to heat it with a butane torc h before whacking it with a hammer?
See makeups to pic: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7747879/sm16h46_forward_reverse_linkage .jpg
BTW, I tried to remove the torex T40 screw, but it does not budge.