black spots on windows

Last year I was working getting these black little specs off front window and door pane. I actually scratched the window storm pane. Piece of aluminum no good for scraping. Razor ok, no scratches. They are really stuck on good. Yes, I got mulch in the area. From reading, certain mold lives in mulch which shoot out these projectiles. Bet that would hurt my eye. Thought it might have been eggs.
Greg

did you try alochol or gasolie or goof off or goo gone?

If it's a mold, just apply full strength bleach.

No, just window cleaner. A razor works well.
Maybe I'll talk about the white spots on the back of my tv some time.
Greg

Lighter Fluid (cigarette lighter fluid, not BBQ) also works for many adhesives, as does WD40. They might also work for any type of sticky substance, like tar.

You arwe supposed to take the tv away, when you paint the wall......

I asked on electronics group. They only appear on set as if the plastic is emitting something. Can't be from bugs. Tv been up a year.
http://zekfrivolous.com/spots/page_01.htm
Greg
On 12/10/2012 7:37 PM, gregz wrote:

Lilliputian pigeons? ^_^
TDD
On 12/9/2012 11:08 PM, gregz wrote:

Done any spray painting? A razor scraper with a fresh blade is the best (only?) tool to use. If it isn't paint, it is probably bug poo. I don't remember what kind used to mess on my windows in Florida.

AKA 'fly specks' - http://www.thefreedictionary.com/flyspecks
Jim
In article
,

Razor blades do work great for cleaning all manner of foreign stuff off windows, but keep the window and blade very wet with water while you do it, otherwise you'll still get small scratches. I used to clean new construction houses for a living (prior to the houses being turned over to the new owner) so I've spent hundreds of hours doing this.