Black PVC Slip Coupling

I am looking for the item named in the title of this post in a 1 inch diamter size. Does anyone have a source? Thanks for your time. James

I was unaware of ABS, black plastic in the 1 inch diameter. Smallest I have ever seen is 1.5 inch

have
Our local suppler has them down to 1/2 inch.
message Thanks. James