Black iron pipe

Worry causes cancer.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Duct tape!

Oh, forgot. Duct tape causes worry. And worry causes cancer. Nevermind.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Can't be using cricket bats. In one study, 9 out of 10 rats beaten with cricket bats died within a year.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

That was good. I tried gnawing off my arms, but that made it hard to type.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Tape sounds good. Also thought about using a fine file and putting sone knurling on the bar.

Reply to
shareyourknowledge

On Aug 22, 9:41=A0am, " snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com"

Or you could pop for twenty bucks and get a chrome bar with handgrips that's a cancer-free bar.

|GoFit_Chin-Up_Bar&ci_src=3D14110944&ci_sku==3DB000297YGM&ref=3Dtgt_adv_XSG10001 R

Reply to
RicodJour

There is no lead or zinc on black iron pipe. Galvanized pipe is a different matter.

I might suggest that black iron pipe may be a little rough on the hands. You may want to sand it smooth.

Reply to
jmeehan