Black decker mower MM875

Anyone know what number the lower motor bearing is?
On 7/5/2012 3:37 PM, mark wrote:

Did you google "Black & Decker mower MM875 parts"?
On Thu, 05 Jul 2012 16:00:23 -0400, Bernie Ward wrote:

Of course lol, meaningless mfg part # but I found the real problem:
About 10% of one of the Permanent magnets was broken off. I was going to try to epoxy it back but it seams to work well without it.