Black & Decker

Phone call to mum.
- "Hi Mom, it's me." - "Hi Sally, are you okay?I thought you were with your father at the Ace Hardware store, looking for a drill." - "Yeah, I was, but I got arrested and they've let me make one phone call, and that's why I'm calling you." - "Oh my god, what happened?" - "Oh, I punched this African-American woman in the face." - "What on earth . . . Why did you do that?" - "Well, it really wasn't my fault. Dad told me to find a Black and Decker. Mom, I knocked the shit out of her!"
On the way, Johnny got hit by a car.
Johnny's friend rushed on to school. Rushes into the class room, and tells his teacher Johnny got hit in the ass by a car, and, and..." "Rectum, Charlie, Rectum!" "Rectum! Damn near killed him!"
On 9/24/2013 6:34 PM, Cooper wrote:

When a doctor gives you a colonoscopy, he goes in through your Wrecked Him.
--
Tegger