Bird Problem

Page 2 of 2

When I lived in Florida I went through it with a determined Cardinal. He kept attacking my windows near her nest until I removed the reflection from my windows.
Androgynous, hermaphrodiditic cardinal? Probably bisexual, too?
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Nah, just a classic situation of a young male protecting what he sees as his turf. I get the same problem on my windows at times. I quit washing them, to cut down on reflections.
-- aem sends...

You reply is moot. The bird is dead by now. You replied to a post from June 2008.