Binary Toilet Flush Cleaner

I didn't realise I bought the binary kind instead of the single tablet kind. This one has a blue and a white tablet - sealed separately. Says organic chlorine bleach by WD-40 company (sheesh, thought they made motor oil). So what's so reactive on shelf that ain't gonna explode together in my tank?
                - = - Vasos-Peter John Panagiotopoulos II, Columbia'81+, Bio$trategist      BachMozart ReaganQuayle EvrytanoKastorian http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/vjp2/vasos.htm ---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}--- [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards] [Health Reform means abolishing FDR's insurance tax exemption] [To stop SPAM, Charge net-postage] [Abolish 16th (Inc Tx) Amendment]

snipped-for-privacy@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com wrote:

You are missing the forest for the trees. It is supposed to go high order.
--
Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal /