bin sealer on a new subfloor?

The subfloor (Advantech) in an addition currently being built on my house got wet during construction. It is now dry and the struction is water tight.
I have been advised to vacuum the subfloor and then apply BIN sealer to it before a floor is installed (or, in my case, panels with radiant tubes are installed on top of it before the floor is then installed). What I was told was that BIN sealer would prevent mold in the subfloor, should it be present, from growing up into the floor.
Any thoughts on this? Does this make sense? Should subfloors be sealed?
Thanks, mh