Billy Mays Orders Food From A McDonald's Drive Thru

And brings a little joy to the McDonalds workers as you can see at the end of the video:

Kuskokwim

Sumbitch. I never liked the guy before this video. Guess he was an okay Joe, just used his schtick to make dough. And he did it well. I imagine he was pretty well fixed with the TV shows and all.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB