Billy Mays Dead

Page 2 of 2
Jim Yanik wrote:

Latest news is he had heart disease and did not know it.
Lou

I just want to know how much time and money he spent keeping every hair BLACK BLACK BLACK.
Steve

I hope not a lot, since it always looked like he took black shoe polish to hair and beard.
--
Searching is half the fun: life is much more manageable when thought
of as a scavenger hunt as opposed to a surprise party.

I don't know, but when I see a person without a hair out of place I git really suspicious.
Oren wrote:

Not unusual. He (or one of his colleagues) used to sell spray-on hair.

The guy could have as easily been blond.

who cares? It's HIS time and money.He earned it.
I'm just jealous he had a full head of hair. I just took the big leap and shaved off what was left of mine. Now I'm aerodynamic,streamlined. ;-)
Downside;while out riding my bicycle on my daily exercise loop,I got stopped by police as a suspect in a local bank robbery,Saturday around noon,couple of weeks ago. ;-(
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Jim Yanik wrote:

Did you scream: "You'll never take me alive, John Law," and pedal off as fast as you could?
Pulling the cop's chain can be very entertaining. My best one was the following:
Cop: "I can give you a lift to the gas station, but before you get in the car, I have to ask: Are you carrying any weapons?" Me: "Yes, I have a five-shot revolver in my back pocket." Cop: (taking a step backward) "You're kidding! Right?" Me: "No, but on second thought, I think I'll walk to the gas station."
Much hilarity ensued.

Steve boy that popped a memory bubble!
Many years ago there was a pitch on TV for male hair color/restorer/grower/thickener [I think they sold it as a rust inhibitor too on other pitches]. They showed a guy a good part bald with very thin hair. A can of spray on his scalp they put and, on TV, it looked like "magic". Looking at it repeatedly you could see they basically spray painted his hair & scalp. Must have looked ridiculous when you actually saw someone who tried it.
Red Green wrote:

That promotion was wonderful. It really made me chuckle.I have a significant reflection issue from the top of my pate but I don't let it bother me. I might if I spent hours watching such daft commercials as do many of the other half who come from a different planet!