Billy Mays Dead

Page 1 of 2
Yep, seems to be true!!
Let's hear some suggestions for new products like Mighty Wormer. Keep those pesky worms out of your rotting cavities.

I can hear him hollering in the coffin as they lower it into the ground

I can hear the guy selling fold-up "Mighty Pearly Gates".

Yes...but can he do the Moon Walk ?!

"Wait!... There's MORE!!!"
Red Green wrote:

New product: "Mighty Mourner" The solar powered automatic mourner that conveniently clamps to any headstone.
TDD

Mighty Mourner! Love it. That did get an audible chuckle.
The solar aspect should get the approval of the granola heads. Pricing? 19.95 or x-EASY payments of 19.99?
Red Green wrote:

Let's all stand for a minute and yell at our TV's ;)
Frank wrote:

I didn't stand up, but I just yelled at him a couple of hours ago. Undoubtedly, he busted a blood vessel from YELLING so darn much :o)

His plane had a very rough landing the afternoon before, resulting in overhead luggage or some other object to konk him on the head.
Probably intra-cranial pressure from the blow to the head.
Red Green wrote:

Get your Mighty Head Stone. Kids can't tip it over. Withstands hammer blows and kicks.
Did anybody really ever buy that crap he pushed?

The Orange Cleaner really does work fine. Excellent product.

I'd rather see him than Ron Popeil !

...or Bob Villa

Here's one you can print and frame.     http://www.getback.com/gallery/it-slices-it-dices/2986934/6
Also at that link is a vid that will go in the historic classic archives. "I've fallen, and I can't get up!"
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:
<snip>

OK, thanks for the info. I think I'll stick with peeling mine, though.
--
PB
"I suspect you\'re an arrogant little pissant who grew up in the
Hipupchuck wrote:

I'm sure they did because he hawked products that were pretty good and which sold at a reasonable price.
Everyone seems to be down on him because he was loud. You may not have noticed but *LOTS* of TV commercials are loud.
Mays was very good at what he did and he did it with style and enthusiasm. Additionally, he provided a venue for aspiring inventors...some place they could actually market their idea/creation. I admired him for both..
--

dadiOH
____________________________

Oh I agree. And you left out smart but that's implied by his bottom line.

But may be countered by cause of death.
--
Searching is half the fun: life is much more manageable when thought
of as a scavenger hunt as opposed to a surprise party.

the news is saying he got hit in the head while flying commercial air,a "rough landing" where overhead stowed baggage came out and flew around the cabin.
He apparently didn't think anything of it at the time,but later felt ill,before dying. It must have been a pretty hard whack to cause an epidural hemorrhage.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik