bilco door installed in the 1900's??

hi to all, we are in the process of remodeling our home that built in the ealr 1930's, we have a overhead bilco door on there now, that is rusted and needs replaced, the problem is we cannot figure out how the door is on the house? we found some newspaper that is dated 1926, so we are assuming that was when they put the old bilco on. There are concrete square on the inside of our basement by the doorway to go out of the door from the inside, almost as if the bilco was cemented into the structure, does anyone know how/the easiest way to remove that, the old one is rusted and brittle and beyond repair, thanks!

Reply to
becky12875

We really need a picture for this one.

Reply to