Biggest-Staple Staple-Guns

How do you find the guns which emit like nine inch staples online? What are they called? Home Depot doesn't seem to have them? Would I have any luck with Grainger or McMaster Carr?
I was at a trade show a few weeks ago and Grainger never sent me the catalog the promised. Is it possible they hand-deliver (I had a buddy who managed one of their warehouses) and decided a residential delivery wasn' worth it?
                 - = - Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus, BioStrategist          http://www.panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm ---{Nothing herein constitutes advice. Everything fully disclaimed.}--- [Homeland Security means private firearms not lazy obstructive guards] [Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Phooey on GUI: Windows for subprime Bimbos]