Big Box Stores In San Jose, Costa Rica

We are in a small town just outside San Jose, Costa Rica. We could really use a Home Depot and Best Buy here. We've gotten about as much we can out of the MultiPlaza, Walmart, and EPA in Escazu but still need a lot of things. Anyone know of other big box stores in the area? We need gardening tools, pool supplies, and camera accessories, HDTV (50+ inch LCD), and so on.
Thanks, Gary

Is there still a Burger King right on the central square of San Jose?
I found that very disappointing.