BIG BARN

I want to reside the cable end of this huge barn. Does anyone have a recommendation of what I can use that is cheap?

first what do you want it to look like? secondly are you willing to trade time for bucks?
cheap material may mean 5 times longer to install
whats the use of the barn when you are done? animals or people?

Sorry for the delay in responding. This project has been put on hold as the owner had a stroke and is in the hospital. Thank you for all the replies.
lance wrote:

I assume that would be "gable", and how big is "huge"? What is the structure/spacing/etc., and is current siding structural or simply cladding? Too much unknown to know what would even work.
As for "cheap", probably can't do much better than factory seconds/blem's from the sheet metal folks. Of course, it won't have warranty, may be mismatched/off color, etc., etc., ... Otherwise, perhaps you can find salvage material locally.