bifold door guide mechanism

Hello - hope someone can help me here.
I have a Bifold door into my bathroom, no problems with the door but the tracking guide thingy at the top has broken so it just swings loose from time to time.
I did a tour of my local DIY shops (B&Q, Homebase, Wickes) and none sell the tracking guide thingy on its own - the best I could find today would be a new door and guide thingy all in one which is more than I need.
Anyone know of anywhere I can get one either local (UK Midlands) or Online retailer? I have tried searching, but without knowing what it is called properly I am not getting anywhere...
Thanks!
Andy
I call them "bi-fold door pins." They come in a package of four and you'll find them near door hardware. Remove the old pin with pliers and install the new one using a few light raps of a hammer. These nylon pins break often in my house. I dislike bi-fold doors due to this problem. One time a pin broke all by itself, the door fell and damaged some door trim. Certainly not safe around children. I thought about metal pins (I guess these are not made), but these would scrape and squeak against the metal tracks. If your local DIY doesn't have the pins go to your local hardware store.