bidet problem

The bidet in our toilet was working fine. But for the past few days the water pressure has gone down for no apparent reason. The inlets are fully open and I did not mess with them.
The bidet in question is a Kohler with both horizontal and vertical sprays. Any suggestion is welcome. Thanks
On 1 Jun 2004 14:22:15 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Solomon) wrote:

Tell me more. Do you use toilet paper? A towel? Paper towels?
Les
Whats a bidet
m Ransley writes:

One of the few things French that I, as an American, appreciate.
Check out http://www.bidet-superstore.com/html/faq.htm for answers.
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (m Ransley) wrote in message

Yes, we use toilet paper, but not in the bidet.
(Solomon) wrote:

It could be worse. You bidet could have extremely high water pressure. Ouch.
Not much that can fail there other than if "stuff" plugs up the screens in the faucets.
We have one in my wife's bathroom and it has worked well for over 10 years. I'm sure if it was acting up I'd have heard about it.
Call Kohler. They provide pretty good service info.
RB
Solomon wrote:

Thanks for the advice, RB. As you mentioned I called Kohler and they have agreed to send me spart parts to fix the faucet. Apparently the problem is with the faucet. The faucets have lifetime warranty on them.

Those bidets don't work worth crap. For all the good they do, you might as well have the water spray on your ass.
Oscar_Lives wrote:

(sigh) Dude...happiness is a fresh, clean, cooter!
'course, assumin' that you really *are* the grumpy redneck sweetheart that you portray on Usenet, I would guess it's been years since you even *thought* of eatin' a pussy.
And you wonder why the little lady makes sure you stay current with payin' the insurance premiums?!
--
Ha'i D-suhlami
filling in for I-zheet M'drurz

Damn! That's real cold.
I eat pussy all the time. Sometimes not only the kind served at the Chinese restaurant!
As for fresh, clean cooter. Well, that is a rare treat. However, sometimes you just have to take what you can get.
I've only had two kinds: good and great!
APOLOGY TO ORIGINAL POSTER: we have dragged your 'Bidet' post right down into the depths of hell, but did you *really* expect any different? (you lucky dog, you.)
Oscar_Lives wrote:

Not if it's workin' right! Should be about 120 degrees, I think. Don't need no "shrinkage" on them kitty lips!

Ah, you eat at Jun Hung Lo's? Or you prefer Lohng Wang's?

Not as long as there is a functional shower within reach, thank yew!

Well, yeah. Can't argue with that.
They say there's only two that you *truly* remember: The first one, and your last one. ;-)
--
Ha'i D-suhlami
filling in for I-zheet M'drurz
On Tuesday, June 1, 2004 4:22:15 PM UTC-5, Solomon wrote:

I have a question. How did you get a bidet with both horizontal and vertic al sprays? This is exactly what we are looking for. I just spoke with a K ohler Rep, and they do not offer that. Did you buy a vertical bidet, then install a horizontal spray as well? Thanks!
On 01/09/2014 02:51 PM, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

LOOK AT THE DATE!
On 1/9/2014 3:09 PM, philo wrote:

Google is trying to destroy Usenet because they don't control it. So a lot of old posts are flooding private servers but some manage to sneak past filters. ^_^
TDD