Bidet for better personal hygiene?

I use Bidet4me MB-2000 at home. Cause from many articles, it shows using Bidet can increase personal hygiene. My family use it everyday and so far we love it.
So, for me, it is good optional that can help hygiene. PS: we use less toilet paper now
To get more details. check their website http://www.bidet4me.com
I wear clothes, and get a hair cut when needed. Cuts down on my sunscreen bill, and less chance of getting my hair caught in power tools.
Have you read the Book of Mormon?
I use Bidet4me MB-2000 at home. Cause from many articles, it shows using Bidet can increase personal hygiene. My family use it everyday and so far we love it.
So, for me, it is good optional that can help hygiene. PS: we use less toilet paper now

I heard that your products cause lots of cancer. Your products should be avoided until I hear otherwise...
On Wednesday, June 20, 2012 4:12:02 PM UTC-7, Green Guy wrote:

Base on research, using water is clean and green solution. This is giving all alternative solution. Don't have to be that aggressive to give a bad feedback.
Please google it and you will see 90% of Japanese using it (public and home), it is growing in Asia and worldwide. This is Green product and increase personal hygiene.
Regards,
Nick

That's not the point.
The point is that you are a spammer.
You posted as if you are just a "satisfied user" of the device, but it reality you are trying to increase sales of the device.
Don't you think that we can see right through that?
On Wednesday, June 20, 2012 4:12:02 PM UTC-7, Green Guy wrote:

What is the PSI water pressure in China? Correct me if Im wrong but your bidets use a bare plastic supply hose that is under constant pressure. Here in the U. S. the water pressure is at least 50 PSI. The water hoses on hand held shower heads or kitchen faucet sprayer hoses are only under pressure when the faucet is turned-on so they cannot leak if nobody is using them. As for the supply hoses of the faucets and toilets they usually have a stainless steel braid around them and use nut connectors that are stamped on as opposed to plastic compression connections which would limit the amount of water that they would leak if they break. What kind of ends do your supply hoses have? Wouldnt you flood someones house if that plastic hose starts to leak? Especially if they are not home as on vacation for example and cause very expensive damage especially if they have hardwood floors. Very expensive because labor here in the U. S. is much more expensive than in China.
On Jun 20, 7:12pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Spam much?
Some Google hits for the Bidet4me MB-2000:
Nick Chou (bidet4me) on Pinterest pinterest.com/bidet4me/pins/
Nick Chou (@Bidet4me) on Twitter https://twitter.com/Bidet4me
Go peddle your spam elsewhere.
On Wed, 20 Jun 2012 16:12:02 -0700, nick.chou wrote:

Their website? You mean your website. You lying spammer.
whois bidet4me.com
Nick, sales snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com 1633 Watson Dr. Arcadia, California 91006 United States +1.6267587399
--
Tony Sivori

May I suggest what you can do with your bidet?
Frank wrote the following on 6/27/2012 12:51 PM (ET):

Wipe his ass with it????
--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY