Bidet for better personal hygiene?

I use Bidet4me MB-2000 at home. Cause from many articles, it shows using Bidet can increase personal hygiene. My family use it everyday and so far we love it.

So, for me, it is good optional that can help hygiene. PS: we use less toilet paper now

To get more details. check their website

nick.chou

I wear clothes, and get a hair cut when needed. Cuts down on my sunscreen bill, and less chance of getting my hair caught in power tools.

Have you read the Book of Mormon?

.

So, for me, it is good optional that can help hygiene. PS: we use less toilet paper now

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I heard that your products cause lots of cancer. Your products should be avoided until I hear otherwise...

Reply to
Duesenberg

Base on research, using water is clean and green solution. This is giving all alternative solution. Don't have to be that aggressive to give a bad feedback.

Please google it and you will see 90% of Japanese using it (public and home), it is growing in Asia and worldwide. This is Green product and increase personal hygiene.

Regards,

Nick

Reply to
Green Guy

What is the PSI water pressure in China? Correct me if I=92m wrong but your bidets use a bare plastic supply hose th= at is under constant pressure. Here in the U. S. the water pressure is at l= east 50 PSI. The water hoses on hand held shower heads or kitchen faucet sp= rayer hoses are only under pressure when the faucet is turned-on so they ca= nnot leak if nobody is using them. As for the supply hoses of the faucets a= nd toilets they usually have a stainless steel braid around them and use nu= t connectors that are stamped on as opposed to plastic compression connecti= ons which would limit the amount of water that they would leak if they brea= k. What kind of ends do your supply hoses have? Wouldn=92t you flood someon= e=92s house if that plastic hose starts to leak? Especially if they are not= home as on vacation for example and cause very expensive damage especially= if they have hardwood floors. Very expensive because labor here in the U. = S. is much more expensive than in China.=20

Reply to
recyclebinned

Some Google hits for the Bidet4me MB-2000:

Nick Chou (bidet4me) on Pinterest pinterest.com/bidet4me/pins/

Nick Chou (@Bidet4me) on Twitter

Go peddle your spam elsewhere.

Reply to
DerbyDad03

Their website? You mean your website. You lying spammer.

whois bidet4me.com

Nick, sales snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com 1633 Watson Dr. Arcadia, California 91006 United States +1.6267587399

Reply to
Tony Sivori

ing all alternative solution. =A0Don't have to be that aggressive to give a= bad feedback.

me), it is growing in Asia and worldwide. =A0 This is Green product and inc= rease personal hygiene.

That's not the point.

The point is that you are a spammer.

You posted as if you are just a "satisfied user" of the device, but it reality you are trying to increase sales of the device.

Don't you think that we can see right through that?

Reply to
DerbyDad03

May I suggest what you can do with your bidet?

Reply to
Frank

Wipe his ass with it????

Reply to