Bicycle Powered Sump Pump

Ron:
RH> Is there a bicycle powered water pump available? A simple way to keep RH> the basement dry when the power goes off, if so. RH> RH> I can't find any. It ought to be simple though. Another possibility would be to have the bicycle connected to a generator/alternator to charge a battery. There are battery-operated sump pumps available.
- barry.martinATthesafebbs.zeppole.com
* You made my day.
--
RoseReader 2.52 P003186
The Safe BBS Bettendorf, IA 563-359-1971
Pop Rivet wrote:

And you'd be in the dark with, perhaps, more important things to worry about (or at least OTHER things to worry about).
Get a solar panel or 4, a golf cart battery and an inverter/charger.
I would suggest a bilge pump instead.