beware the sausage Mcmuffin

Yesterday, my son wanted a sausage Mcmuffin from Mcdonalds, I bought him one with the egg on it. When we sat down to eat, he decided against having the egg on top. He simply unwrapped the wrappper, and laid his egg on it, and ate his sandwich. When he was finished, he picked up his wrapper, and there was a purplish stain on our wooden kitchen table. Evidently, the grease from his egg disolved the dye on the wrapper, and that dye stained the kitchen table.........I can't get it off for nothing.....I'm just a littled pissed...

Reply to
nefletch

Relax. I would be more worried about what I feed my kids.

Reply to
Rose

It's a darn good thing it wasn't sitting on his lap. There would be another law suit for sure. :-)

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

most mc donalds items are made fresh as you order. the burgers etc are cooked on both sides at the same time.

unfortunately the food generally tastes great, but is very fatty, which helps flavor.

the yummy taste is in the fat.

theres a local burger shop that has fries like they USED to taste:) YUMMY.

Found out the good taste is because fries are cooked in ANIMAL FAT

most burger places fries are cooked in vegetable oil, which is healthier but doesnt taste as good

Reply to
hallerb

Gordon Shumway wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

the hot sausage might have burned his sausage.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

" snipped-for-privacy@aol.com" wrote in news:963b6e0f-9bf2-491f- snipped-for-privacy@r10g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

I got a fav burger joint back in VT. Everybody goes there from low life scumbuckets to the state congressmen. Wait, that's the same thing isn't it?

Anyway, the burgers are often referred to as Sliders. They cook on a greasy grill and it tastes damn good.

Reply to
Red Green

The best hb were Day's HB in Las Cruces NM. The raw meat was about the size of a golf ball. Had to be over 50% fat. The cook would take the meat and flatten on the grill with the spatulla. Let it cook then filp it and put green chili, cheese, and the bun on it and let it finish cooking. Grilling the other side of the bun on the grill and let it soak up all the fat. Best damn hb in the world.

od

Reply to
olddog

On Sun 11 Jan 2009 07:37:54p, nefletch told us...

He should have eaten it at McDonald's and stained their table. You probably would be so pissed.

Reply to
Wayne Boatwright

McD functions like a slot machine. They don't payoff often, just enough to keep you convinced that the next they will for sure.

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

Maybe try hand degreaser cleaner the white stuff, but be carefull unless you know its a tough finish

Reply to
ransley

when I was a kid (don't ask please), I could get a great hamburger for 10 cents.

yes, it might have been dog meat, but it was good.

Maybe try hand degreaser cleaner the white stuff, but be carefull unless you know its a tough finish

Reply to
trailer

Sausage McMuffins with Egg are 2 for $3.33 at this time. (The price might vary by location)

Who ate the other one?

Reply to
DerbyDad03

"Would the plaintiff please show the court the matter for which you are filing suit? Oh, yeah, his bits do look a bit purple...."

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

That's profound.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Provided the vegetable oil is not the partially hydrogenated stuff, which is the main source of trans fats consumed by western society.

Vegetable oil for commercial frying is usually partially hydrogenated.

Don Klipstein

Hydrogenated vegetable oil - full of Trans Fats - NOT HEALTHY. Animal fat is healthiuer than that crap. Butter is actually healthier for you than the vast majority of margarines.

Reply to
clare

I would try to remove the stain with the same stuff that caused it, McD's Egg with oil. Or, just try some vegetable oil by itself. If the oil/grease made the ink come off the paper, it should do the same with the stain.

Hank

Reply to
Hustlin' Hank

Well there WERE fewer dogs back then. ;

Reply to
Too_Many_Tools

"olddog" wrote in news:6XAal.279677$ snipped-for-privacy@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net:

Ain't it though! Heck, you can practically hear the crunching of your arteries hardening as you eat.

Reply to
Red Green

Did the color stain penetrate the wood or the finish? Most food dye will break down with household bleach or several hours of direct sun. I had a plastic JCPenny bag that fell into a damp fiberglass tub, which transferred red dye to the tub. Bleach removed it. Now I'm careful about bags, especially the brightly-colored ones.

Reply to
Phisherman