beware the sausage Mcmuffin

Page 1 of 2
Yesterday, my son wanted a sausage Mcmuffin from Mcdonalds, I bought him one with the egg on it. When we sat down to eat, he decided against having the egg on top. He simply unwrapped the wrappper, and laid his egg on it, and ate his sandwich. When he was finished, he picked up his wrapper, and there was a purplish stain on our wooden kitchen table. Evidently, the grease from his egg disolved the dye on the wrapper, and that dye stained the kitchen table.........I can't get it off for nothing.....I'm just a littled pissed...

Relax. I would be more worried about what I feed my kids.
It's a darn good thing it wasn't sitting on his lap. There would be another law suit for sure. :-)

most mc donalds items are made fresh as you order. the burgers etc are cooked on both sides at the same time.
unfortunately the food generally tastes great, but is very fatty, which helps flavor.
the yummy taste is in the fat.
theres a local burger shop that has fries like they USED to taste:) YUMMY.
Found out the good taste is because fries are cooked in ANIMAL FAT
most burger places fries are cooked in vegetable oil, which is healthier but doesnt taste as good

I got a fav burger joint back in VT. Everybody goes there from low life scumbuckets to the state congressmen. Wait, that's the same thing isn't it?
Anyway, the burgers are often referred to as Sliders. They cook on a greasy grill and it tastes damn good.

The best hb were Day's HB in Las Cruces NM. The raw meat was about the size of a golf ball. Had to be over 50% fat. The cook would take the meat and flatten on the grill with the spatulla. Let it cook then filp it and put green chili, cheese, and the bun on it and let it finish cooking. Grilling the other side of the bun on the grill and let it soak up all the fat. Best damn hb in the world.
od

Ain't it though! Heck, you can practically hear the crunching of your arteries hardening as you eat.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Provided the vegetable oil is not the partially hydrogenated stuff, which is the main source of trans fats consumed by western society.
Vegetable oil for commercial frying is usually partially hydrogenated.
On Sun, 11 Jan 2009 19:45:39 -0800 (PST), " snipped-for-privacy@aol.com"

Hydrogenated vegetable oil - full of Trans Fats - NOT HEALTHY. Animal fat is healthiuer than that crap. Butter is actually healthier for you than the vast majority of margarines.

the hot sausage might have burned his sausage.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
Gordon Shumway wrote:

That could be the start of a new cult.
TDD
On Sun 11 Jan 2009 07:37:54p, nefletch told us...

He should have eaten it at McDonald's and stained their table. You probably would be so pissed.
--
Wayne Boatwright
In article

McD functions like a slot machine. They don't payoff often, just enough to keep you convinced that the next they will for sure.
That's profound.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Maybe try hand degreaser cleaner the white stuff, but be carefull unless you know its a tough finish
when I was a kid (don't ask please), I could get a great hamburger for 10 cents.
yes, it might have been dog meat, but it was good.
wrote:

Maybe try hand degreaser cleaner the white stuff, but be carefull unless you know its a tough finish

Well there WERE fewer dogs back then. ;<)
TMT

Sausage McMuffins with Egg are 2 for $3.33 at this time. (The price might vary by location)
Who ate the other one?
On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 07:35:42 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03

Really, they cost A LOT more than that when it comes time to have your arteries cleared. A good stock, but certainly not a healthy choice.