Beware The Closet Factory

This is an extremely cheesy outfit. They ripped me off, big time. Warranty service is impossible for me because the Fort Myers, FL franchise went belly up after my installation. When I contact the corporate office in CA, they tell me "Too bad, so sad, you'll have to pay for service from another franchise." And, when I complain about that, they hang up on me.
Avoid them like the plague!

What kind of service is required?

One cabinet is delaminating.
One drawer does not meet the original design specification.
The original installation was horribly botched. To their credit, they did return once and corrected most of the problems.

Your city hall should be able to tell you the name of the owner of the franchise, and how to reach him. How about small claims court, which costs you nothing?
Have you read your warranty? You might want to complain to your state attorney general and send them a copy of the sales agreement and warranty. Also you could contact local tv station if they handle consumer complaints on the air during local news broadcast.