better spiral water hoses?

Hi All,

I have been using Alsons double spiral water hoses (495DS69PK) in my shower. Seems to last okay. Now I have to get a new one as the old one is wearing out.

Before I buy another one, I though I'd ask the guys if there is a brand that lasts longer. Or, are they all about the same.

Many thanks,

-T

Reply to
Todd

How long did this one last?

Reply to
mm

Five years if memory serves me

Reply to
Todd

Wow, that's not much. No wonder you want a better one. But I know nothing about that.

Reply to
mm