better spiral water hoses?

Hi All,
I have been using Alsons double spiral water hoses (495DS69PK) in my shower. Seems to last okay. Now I have to get a new one as the old one is wearing out.
Before I buy another one, I though I'd ask the guys if there is a brand that lasts longer. Or, are they all about the same.
Many thanks, -T

How long did this one last?

On 05/06/2011 08:46 AM, mm wrote:

Five years if memory serves me

Wow, that's not much. No wonder you want a better one. But I know nothing about that.