Better Countertop price

Last Summer I was looking to put in a white kitchen countertop. At that time an in stock six foot section cost about $55 from HD. Decided to put it off and do it this year. Found out they no longer stock white and that it would now cost $230 including shipping. Don't want to spend that much money. Called Lowes and got a similar deal.
Saturday as I was driving my car I heard a radio ad for an Internet based company that sells kitchen furnishings at discounted prices. I don't remember the name. The telephone number was something like '1-800-direct____' .
Anyways got me thinking that there must be a cheaper way around paying $230 for a generic white kitchen countertop. Shipping, even from HD was $75. So, I am not sure buying through an Internet dealer is the way to go. Anywhere else I could think about buying this countertop for a better price?

If you are looking for cheap, the shipping cost will kill you. Try a local shop.
[...]
HD here sells white tops still (pre-form tops) how about I buy it here for $65 and ship it to you for $75 and it will only cost you $140.
that's the best I can do for you.
where is it going (if your interested)? |

Can't understand why my last response got deleted?
Thanks for the offer. I'm going to call a few more HD and Lowe's stores. II I can't find it, may change color to a tan color.