Best work wear???

Just seeking humble opinions as to the most durable and reasonable priced work wear available. comfort is a factor as always. seem to be finding that carhartt has priced itself out of the market while decreasing its quality and don't feel that buying stuff made in china or mexico is of benefit to our canadian society. Are there options that will not fall apart when (ab)used? I prefer overalls when grubbing but am finding they don't last like they used to???
I've had good service from Wearguard, or from JC Penny's Big Mac line.
--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Duluth trading carries some tough stuff: http://www.duluthtrading.com /