Best ways to wash a pile of gravel?

Page 2 of 2
On 4/26/2016 2:45 PM, Nil wrote:

--
.
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
alt.home.repair:

They come out less wrinkled if you tumble dry at low temperature.
On 4/26/2016 10:38 PM, Nil wrote:

I thought everyone just ironed them on cotton setting?
--
.
Christopher A. Young

Let's have a discussion whether 409 is the proper cleaner; I think acid would be better.
--
Tekkie

On having tried washing gravel, its far easier to have a backhoe gig it out, and replace with new gravel
altough washing in a cement mixer is probably the easiest