Best way to repair badly designed gate

The thing keeps wanting me to enable scripts, like most commercial sites do. However, it does work properly without them.

That site is something I could mention if I'm asked to recommend something.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

Are you shooting them for a magazine cover? Get them down to 100k and I'll look at them. 2 MB is just plain silly.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

WTF? Advertisements, and a huge file I have to download? Buy a vowel. Get a clue. Put it on Flickr, or photobucket, or any commonly used format on the Internet, and I'll give you some advice.

Steve (former steel erection contractor, welder, construction magnet)

Reply to
SteveB

Flickr

Reply to
SteveB

My current Flickr postings to go along with current Usenet newsgroup discussions. Free, easy, and people don't have the aversion to using it as when they have to watch ads or download files that come from a place that leads off with advertising.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB