Best way to remove sticky Araldite from hands?

Page 2 of 2

Thanks for the url, I hadn't saved it. Instead I printed it when I first saw it, to show to Spouse. The bed shook intermittently for a hour afterwards. From mirth.
Mary

Mary Fisher wrote:

It is in the FAQ you know ;-)
--
Cheers,

John.

Oh! I didn't know there was anything amusing in the FAQ - just useful stuff!
Mary

Mary Fisher wrote:

Try the Humour section :
http://www.diyfaq.org.uk/humour.html
;-)
--
Cheers,

John.

Well, one's never too old to learn! Thanks, John,
Mary