Best way to remove sticky Araldite from hands?

Well, one's never too old to learn! Thanks, John,

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

No, they did away with halogenated solvents in Tippex as they're quite nasty, if not carcinogenic, definitely bad for the ozone layer.

Marcus

Reply to
Marcus Fox

Here it is

Absolutely hilarious

Reply to
Toolmaker

It is in the FAQ you know ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

Cellulose thinners will lift it, or acetone (nail varnish remover) but not once its set...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

replying to Bill Woods, Uncle Smart wrote: I tried meths - no avail. WD40, turps, and all sorts of stuff. Even tried whisky (passed thru my kidneys first), felt better but didn't stop the stickiness. Eucalyptus oil started to attack the bloody Araldite but best was the nail polish remover. That worked. Why can't the massive conglomerate of Dulux/Shelly's give tips on their packaging for help on Araldite mess on skin? Too much to ask?

Reply to
Uncle Smart