Best Way to Reattach Andersen Window Strips

I have a big Andersen bow window in my living room. Two of the plastic strips between the windows fell off.
It seems that just putting them back in won't do the trick because the wind keeps blowing them off. What's the best way to permanently reattach them so they don't fall out again?
They're high up so I don't want to have to climb up on a ladder all the time.
I have had the same problem with my Andersen Flexiframe windows. The strips you're referring to I believe cover the gaps where the windows are mulled. In my case the installers improperly put them in using silicone rubber. I have repaired them by removing as much of the silicone as possible with a sharp blade and then using polyurethane to reattach them. Polyurethane is available in a color that matches the Andersen Teratone brown if that is what you have.
RB