Best way to insulate the outside of a brick house

Thanks for looking.
I don't know if the house has an inside and an ouutside brick wall. I do konw that one side of the house has one window on it. Not having that window is OK. The outside wall is barely visible from the street less than 20 feet from the neighbors house. The dreaded vinyl siding would be fine, few would see it.
What ways exist to insulate? Foam board? Fiberglass wool?
What about moisture inside the house migrating through the porous brick?
What important questions have I not asked?
Thanks again.
On 6/11/2015 2:34 PM, Clement Samuels wrote:

You can put up panels like InSoFast easily and cover with siding. www.insofast.com
You can put strapping and foam board.
You can put up foam board like Dryvit and cover with a material that looks like stucco.
The InSoFast web site has a lot of information and videos that can \answer your questions. I have some inside the house on a poured foundation and it certainly goes in fast. Wish it was available when I did the rest instead of fiberglass and studs.
You can not seal moisture from inside get proper contractor and seal it from out side. If you planning to stay there being cheap is not going help.
"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
On 6/11/2015 2:34 PM, Clement Samuels wrote:

You can put up panels like InSoFast easily and cover with siding. www.insofast.com
You can put strapping and foam board.
You can put up foam board like Dryvit and cover with a material that looks like stucco.
The InSoFast web site has a lot of information and videos that can \answer your questions. I have some inside the house on a poured foundation and it certainly goes in fast. Wish it was available when I did the rest instead of fiberglass and studs.
On Friday, June 12, 2015 at 10:50:59 PM UTC-4, tony944 wrote:

oil base paint on the interior is a pretty good vapor barrier. espically in a older home that has many coats of paint

And spraying foam in around and behind electrical outlets and around other intrusions, like plumbing, makes a BIG difference as well.

Sealing from the outside in an area that requires heat pretty well guarantees moisture damage and mold. The vapour barrier MUST be on the warm side.