best way to attatch floor tim

I always have nailed it into the studs, and patched the holes, but I was wondering if anyone else has other suggestions. I have prepainted all the trim pieces, and would love not to nail into them. Of course, I could glue or calk, but I think the ability to easily remove the trim is nice. thx
chester wrote:

So, what do you want? Ease of removal or ease of installation? Why would you have to remove it anyway? You've already stated your options. Glue or nails. I prefer nails unless I have a concrete stem wall or metal behind the drywall.
--
WARNING:

Do NOT under any circumstances take advice from an idiot named AMUN.

I would nail. How would you remove it if its glued to the wall and would you not have to repair the drywall paper afterwards? Nail, patch and touch up paint - I'm doing it right now, so far over 400 ft.
chester wrote:

Countersunk screws and face grain plugs.
--
dadiOH