Best way to anchor a tripod TV antenna mount on a house roof?

What's the best way to anchor a tripod TV antenna mount (Radio Shack) on a house roof? I'm concerned about roof leaks and legs pulling loose.
I am on high ground where the wind hits. I need a fringe 100 mile sized antenna, will it hold up. Had one on the garage that held up for around 25 years without guy wires, finally one leg began pulling loose.. http://www.radioshack.com for a look at the mounts and antennas.
--
Air Conditioning Efficiency -
http://www.udarrell.com/air-conditioning-efficiency.html

Roger Shoaf