Best water based outdoor gloss paint?

Hi
We're in Melbourne Australia and about to get a quote to paint the house. I asked the painter which brand he uses and he's left it up to us to decide. It's an established weatherboard. Which brand of gloss paint would you reccomend for the job? haymes, Dulux, British paints, Solver or some other make?
TIA
Spokes

Use "Sadolin". It's not full-gloss, but I've found that it lasts longer than anything else.