Best wall covering?

Wonder what the best wall covering would be in my situation. Redwood solarium, 9 years old. The walls and ceiling that aren't glass are green plasterboard covered with a water-based eggshell paint, along with a ceramic tile floor. (I can post some photos if anybody is curious). Had some leaks in the roof, now fixed (I hope!), also leakage around several of the casement windows (probably because they were left open before a rain). Careful professional inspection revealed no mold or structural damage.
The leaks have damaged the paint and left discolored trails down the walls in places. I'd like a more durable and water-resistent wall covering, also something that is fade-resistent (it is a solarium), and I'd like some texture as well if that's do-able. What would you suggest? TIA . . . . Mike . Thanx, I have had good luck engrailing it!
1) Obviously, clean the bejezis out of the walls, being sure to rinse thoroughly to remove all soap/detergent residue.
2) Prime with Kilz.
3) Finish with a premium grade exterior oil paint, preferably NOT a flat finish.
Do this work when the weather's predicted to be warm enough to cure the paint perfectly. And, forget the texture. You could end up with mildew one day. Would you rather be smiling and wiping off the mildew with a sponge, or cursing and trying to scrub the textured nonsense with a brush, which may hurt the paint?