Best treatment for black mold?

Tea tree oil...ozone air purifiers...etc etc---I don't think we have the "bad" kind if black mold (the greenish black 'stricky') but we, nonetheless get a black mold growing on the inside panel of our sliding patio door every winter. What is the best treatment for getting rid and minimizing this stuff? Thanks!
Smokey in Northern Wisconsin

soapy water and a sponge
Just clean it....use bleach...or soap and water as the previous poster replied...but I use bleach.
Smokey wrote:

Bleach kills it. Soap and water cleans it. Eliminating the moisture keeps it from returning. HEPA filters remove it from the air.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
Smokey wrote: