Best toilet choice

Page 2 of 2
"I'm about todo a remodel in a bath with one of the old 5 gal flush toilets. This toilet's run is pretty long and takes several turns so it has always been a bit slow. I know that one of the pressurized tank models would work best but the noise would jack the person in the next bedroom right out of bed. Has anyone read anything on the most efficient, siphon flush toilet available?" ____________________________________ Re; I just installed an Amercian Standard "Champion" at my mom and dad's house 3 weeks ago because they were having trouble with clogging. They've reported no problems since. The tolilet claims to be able to handle two dozen golf balls in a single flush; for what that's worth. Good luck... Dan Akers
On Fri, 24 Mar 2006 14:26:55 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (D. Akers) wrote:

Change your diet!
I'm very happy with my Toto, but when my son broke one, I recommended the AS Cadet, which cost quite a bit less and was more readily available. He is quite happy with the Cadet.
C & E wrote:

Google "flapperless toilet";my apt.complex replaced all it's toilets with this toilet,and it works great,uses the std. 1.6Gal/flush,and has no flapper to degrade and leak,and no complex pressurizing stuff. It's very simple,hasn't needed servicing in the 4 years I've had it.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik