Best Tile Saw for Octagon and Dot tile?

My wife selected Daltile Octagon and dot floor tile (2" octagon tiles with 1" diamonds). Does anyone have experience cutting them on a tile saw--will I need to do jigs for the individual octagon and individual diamond?

Reply to
William Harshaw

Best? any wet saw would be an help. Better plan on making an jig for cutting something that small.

Reply to
SQLit

Reply to
calhoun

I just did the exact same job with an $80 tile saw from the Depot. Works great BUT you need to stick it on a small tarp and tuck your knees under it when in use else you get pretty wet.

The box shows curves and circles cut with it, if anyone has been able to do this I'd love to know how.

Diamond saws don't cut people very well at all so even the tiny tiles are fine.

Nick..

Reply to
Nick