Best sump pump?

I need a good sump pump that is used to pump laundry water and water softer backflush water which is highly corrosive. I need about 1/2 hp. Thanks. Andy

Reply to
Andy & Carol

I've had excellent luck with zoeller pumps

Reply to
RBM

Yep, some of hte best.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

I would agree with the other two posters with one additional caveat. With the M53 pump the motor and housing may last forever, the switches in my case seem to last for 5-8 years. A replacement switch kit costs about $25 and is not difficult to replace.

Reply to
Gary Dyrkacz