Best sump pump?

I need a good sump pump that is used to pump laundry water and water softer backflush water which is highly corrosive. I need about 1/2 hp. Thanks. Andy
I've had excellent luck with zoeller pumps

Yep, some of hte best.

I would agree with the other two posters with one additional caveat. With the M53 pump the motor and housing may last forever, the switches in my case seem to last for 5-8 years. A replacement switch kit costs about $25 and is not difficult to replace.